Jambands.ca

Comes A Time Concert - GDRadio

Esau

Esau, you should try changing the listening ports on your BT client. Unless your ISP is stating that your service is capped at XX Kbps, its likely they are only throttling certain ports, usually 6881. I'm with sympatico DSL and they throttled that port, I just changed it to 4200 and I'm back!

Done that (5 or so times so far),a day later uploads were back to zero.

I called them and they even admitted to doing it each time.Even my xbox lags now.

The fastest high speed Internet service in Hamilton at 6Mb download and 512 Kbps upload!

http://www.sourcecable.ca/home.php

Yeah,they aren't to customer friendly it seems,especially when they have the monoply on an area with the only broadband offered.

Everything was great with them for me until january this year,seemed since then,issues abound.I used to get awesome speeds both down & up,then I got a phone call asking what I was doing online since they felt 50 GBs upload in a month was suspicous...

Crazy thing is this is the results of a speed test from their site:

2005-09-27 12:39:35 EST: 5710 / 465

Your download speed : 5847129 bps, or 5710 kbps.

A 713.7 KB/sec transfer rate.

Your upload speed : 476701 bps, or 465 kbps.

Ok...maybe so. I just found this info from May 2005. However look how they spelled Grateful!

"Melvin Seals, the musical director and keyboardist for the Jerry Garcia Band for over 15 years, has formed a new band called The Mix with a cast of all-star musicians. In this new group with Melvin are: John Kadlecik, guitarist and vocalist from Dark Star Orchestra (The Dead's favorie Greateful Dead Cover Band!), along with bassist Kevin Rosen also from Darkstar, and Greg Anton fromt the famed San Francisco Jam Band Zer. The Album contains 10 new, original songs and is a must for all Jam Band aficionados as well as Grateful Dead fans. The Mix will be hitting the road this Fall in support of the album. Click here for more info."

Info for the show:

Thanks to Rob Scalcione, "This is not "official" but it's a start". Also thanks to Thomas M., Bruce W., Robo, Scott F., JB, Steve M., SW, JJ, PT & more

Soundcheck

String Cheese Incident - Casey Jones

David Nelson (Acoustic Guitar & Vocals), Sandy Rothman (Banjo & backup vocals), Sandy Rothman, & Brian Godchaux

7 songs, 30 minutes

Sourwood Mountain

If I Lose

Rosa Lee McFall

Oh, The Wind and Rain

Gone Home

Oh Babe, It Ain’t No Lie

Barefoot Nellie

String Cheese (Jason Hann, Michael Kang, Keith Moseley, Bill Nershi, with Scott Law on guitar:

5 songs, 30 minutes

Friend of the Devil

Catfish John

Casey Jones (also w/Jeff Chimenti)

Goin'Down the Road Feelin' Bad

Ripple

The "Jerry" Band - Melvin Seals (Keyboards & Vocals), Gloria Jones (Vocals), Jackie LaBranch (Vocals), Stu Allen (Guitar, Vocals), Marty Holland (bass), Sam Howard (drums), Donna Jean for a few songs

5 songs, 30 minutes

Cats Down Under The Stars

Rhapsody In Red

That Lucky Old Sun

My Sisters & My Brothers

*Deal

*with Billy Kreutzmann, Warren Haynes, Merl Saunders joined Melvin Seals on keys

Ratdog

4 songs, 30 minutes

Mississippi 1/2 Step

Bird Song

Lazy River Road

Big Railroad Blues

Rex Foundation speakers

Rex Executive Director, Sandy Sohcut

President of the Rex Board

Annabelle Garcia, and family speak briefly

The Jerry Garcia Tribute Band

Core band: Bob Weir (Guitar, Vocals)

Drums: Jay Lane on Help thru Eyes, Billy Kreutzmann and Mickey Hart on Scarlet thru the end

Keys: Jeff Chimenti, Bruce Hornsby both played & switched off. Bruce sang lead and backup often.

Guitar: Jimmy Herring, Warren Haynes, Trey Anastasio in various combinations, alone, in pairs, and all together at times. Mark Karan on a few songs.

Bass: Robin Sylvester (Ratdog) handled most of the bass duties, plus J.V. Collier (Horsby Band) on some songs

Also: Kenny Brooks (Ratdog) on saxophone for a few songs.

Lead Vocals: first name listed in parentheses below

Backup vocals: Gloria Jones, Jackie LaBranch, & Donna Jean Godchaux-MacKay on backup vocals. (At times, Donna was out there alone, and on some songs she sang from a mic right next to Bobby at center stage).

8:10pm to 11:00pm

@Olin Arageed (Hamza El Din, Mickey)

%Help on The Way> Slipknot! (Trey, Jimmy)

Sugaree (Warren)

Loser (Bruce, Warren)

Brown Eyed Woman (Michael Kang, Donna, Bruce, Jimmy)

Dark Star> (Bobby, Bruce, Jimmy, Kang)

Bertha (Warren, Jimmy)

Eyes of The World (Trey)

(Bobby intros a few folks)

Standing on The Moon (Bruce, Trey, duo mostly, some Bobby, no drums)

Scarlet Begonias (Bruce, Warren, Jimmy, Kang)

Fire on The Mountain (Mickey, Trey, Jimmy, Kang)

Stella Blue (Warren, Bruce, with Jimmy)

The Wheel (Bobby, Warren, Trey, Karan)

Uncle John's Band (All, Warren, Trey, Karan)

He's Gone (Bobby, Trey, Jimmy, Kang)

Franklin's Tower (Trey, Warren, Bruce, Kang)

Encores:

Brokedown Palace (Bobby, Warren, Bruce)

Dark Star v.2 (Bobby, Trey, Warren, Karan)

Touch of Grey (Bobby, All, Trey, Warren, Karan, Kang)

Group bow

Mickey: "Take this spirit home with you..."

@with ~30 other percussionists/clappers in white robes including Bill Walton)

%Power failure, house sound goes completely out for a minute or two.