Jambands.ca

--==:: 10th Annual Jerry Garcia Tribute Shows ::==--

\/\/illy

[color:blue]10th Annual Jerry Garcia Tribute Shows

[color:blue]Friday, October 7th & Saturday, October 8th, 2005 - 10pm Start!

[color:blue] Rancho Relaxo - 300 College Street, Toronto, ON

[color:blue]Hosted by Caution Jam!

[color:red]These are free shows!!

Come out and join Caution Jam and friends to celebrate the music and spirit of Jerry Garcia on the 10th anniversary of the Toronto Grateful Dead shows that never were.

Three sets each night, one acoustic, two electric, no repeated songs!

Interested in contributing musically or otherwise? Post here!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bouche - does that mean we don't have to go to Blue Quarter after the Jon Stewart show on Friday?

Please say yes.

Obviously the Jerry Garcia tribute shows are where any self-respecting fan of Jerry Garcia or the Grateful Dead will be spending their time. Maybe Ms. Hux will bless us with a little of her singing as she's done in the past. :D

SharonWilliamson.jpg

Sharon Williamson @ Jerry Garcia Tribute Shows

Oh man, decisions decisions. It's been forever since I've seen Blue Quarter and I LOVE THEM. I already mentioned to an old high school friend that I'd be there in hopes that we might hook up.

How about we do Blue Quarter on Friday and Rancho Relaxo on Saturday? Can I get a little bit of both?

(Thanks Willy. You're a sweetie heart. Are you going to either of the Jerry shows? I sure wouldn't miss the chance to see you and Leanne.)

count me in for Saturday.. I've been invited to play a song or two on Saturday... Don't want to miss my opportunity to play with the C'Jam.

I was talking with Eric and he says the shows are open to 'related' GD material.. that would include Jerry Garcia Band (Bob Dylan/Beatles songs), Old and in the Way/Grisman/Garcia Blue Grass stuff, and Jerry collaborations CSNY, Jefferson Airplane...

Still hoping people come out to see Blue Quarter on Friday, they don't hit Toronto very often.. last time was Aug. 2004... Seeing that it's a free show @ Rancho, I hope people will check out both shows!

peace!

Cjamson, I would love to eat there again. The last time we sat around for about 2 hours waiting for our delicious order. I hope to get in there for eats again. It's looking like we'll be there for Saturday.

Are you guys taking requests? I would like to make sure that you hold out a few tunes for saturday ;)

Willy, dammit, what night will you be there?

Hey Babe! Sadly I don't believe we'll be there either night. We had no idea that you and Mike were going to be in town or we would surely have made an effort to spend some time in Toronto. As it stands we have other commitments. :(

No question it'll be a great time though! Some of our fondest memories are of the time spent with the two of you at the past Jerry Tribute shows. The stories come up all the time and are always met with smiles and laughter!