Jambands.ca

--==:: 10th Annual Jerry Garcia Tribute Shows ::==--

\/\/illy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so glad I made it out last night,

even though I had to do a solo mission....

Caution Jam will never you let you down and even if you show up down..they always bring you up and around!

Loved meetin Bouche!

actually finally recongnizing Dima again since moe.down5...great to talk to you again man!

and also Alexis was telling me about another one of her famous after parties.

Rest of the of the great people I met are faces I will not forget and have to ask you name again later :P

All I can say is it was a great night of music..the boys were on fire, with all the guests that played..great to see eric back!

Keyboard player was intense!!! :D

THanks

More great times playing music!! The whole nite was a HIGH light ..thanx to to Shai Peer for sitting in on keys.. Good work Jay,Tom,Kimmer! nice jamming!!

And big thank yous to everyone who danced and sang along,, like i said many many times last nite.. This is your band as much as it is ours!!

Hey Willy thanks for doing up that CTMF show for us i'm listening to it right now ,,, not bad considering it was the first time we played together in 3 months......

Hey Willy thanks for doing up that CTMF show for us i'm listening to it right now ,,, not bad considering it was the first time we played together in 3 months......

No problem my friend. We've got to work to change that frequency. I'd rather every three days than every three months.

Hey Willy thanks for doing up that CTMF show for us i'm listening to it right now ' date=',, not bad considering it was the first time we played together in 3 months......[/quote']

No problem my friend. We've got to work to change that frequency. I'd rather every three days than every three months.

Well The Bluebudzz are playing at dickens pub in burlington this friday nite or roosters in barrie on sat,,,or king henerys in aurora sun....

come on out!!

me;;guit les;;bass jon,,drumzz and jeff from BNB on keys..

Edited by Guest

A big thank you Mark for two nights of fantastic music and for letting me play a couple of Jerry tunes with you and Feff and the band...and Les for letting me play through a real bass rig. What a treat to play at that level...especially once the nerves settled down and my fingers weren't slipping off the flatwounds. I actually have a blister on my finger from playing so hard. :D See ya soon!

here's what I remember from Saturday night...Acoustic set (in no particular order):Odds & Ends, Pig in a Pen, Peggy O, Ripple, plus a bunch more???---2nd Set: Viola Lee->?->Mr.Charlie->Boogie on Reggae Woman (maybe?)->Viola Lee, Franklin's, Harder They Come, China->Rider...3rd Set: Shakedown, Sugaree, Cassidy->The Other One->NFA->crowd participation->Hey Bo Diddley. E:Casey Jones. There's a lot of blanks...so if anyone else was there and remembers....please fill 'em in for Willy....

holy crap that was a fun night of music. The food was killer as well. I spoke with Shai, and I was impressed with his portable setup. The midi sounds were pretty damn amazing. I think he had some little box that provided most of the sounds and it was hooked in between the keyboard and the laptop.

Caution Jam put out some great versions of everything that I can't remember. Wait...here's a good one "The Harder they Come"! That was fun. Mark's eyes were pretty crazy. I think he reminded me of that rapper on Curb your Enthusiasm... 'Crazy Eyes'. The crazy guitar playing went right along with the eyes. He was pulling out some pretty wild riffs.

I didn't bring out a camera and I was pretty low on energy after pounding the pavement all day with Ms.Hux.