Jambands.ca

Famous Relatives

MamaPink

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch - touchy subject. On my father's side, the skanky landlords in Tipperary of precisely the sort that cause such pain in Angela's Ashes (they were eventually forced to the North, and then split to NA), on my mother's, an officer who fought Louis Riel at Batoche. Not like I feel I really have to own that, but try living that shit down.

i know it is hard living with shit, as when my neighbours found out i was related to clark gable and he left me money plus the suit he wore in gone with the wind, i can hardly walk out of the house now ,so sad eh

really popo? how are you related to them?

their my sons

bouche and booche have 2 moms?

when they were small they were small they were too much for their real mother to handle so she put them up for addoption so i took them for awhile then i gave them someone else poor little guys i hope they are in good hands now

Edited by Guest

My Dad was an engineer on the Olympic Stadium in Montreal.

He deserves his own leather belt on his bare ass.

my father was a wood cutter and he would only cut down newfoundland trees, and he lived in prince edward island, i think there was some mistake along the line ,suppose?

but if he was a newfie he could or could he?

I got one.

popo weenie

She is COMPLETLY fucked out of her head........

Watch me or Mike delete a ton of her posts tomorrow morning.

stay away from that cheap wine , are you booche like bouche or are you smoky the bandit

how would you know that old bag?

does she live close to you?

ha ha heeh heeh hee he heeeh

Oh man, that is all some seriously funny shit popo weenie - no joke! That's just some great fucking humour. You just climbed right up to the top of people's posts I want to read!!!!!!

Way to step up to the plate and knock the shit outta that ball.....you hit it outta the park like 10 times in a row there. Keep up the good work :)

This one's my favourite (but all the rest are running a close second)

dog.jpg

is lazlo in the front or back?

Oh man, that is all some seriously funny shit popo weenie - no joke! That's just some great fucking humour. You just climbed right up to the top of people's posts I want to read!!!!!!

Way to step up to the plate and knock the shit outta that ball.....you hit it outta the park like 10 times in a row there. Keep up the good work :)

ha ha thank you for the nice reply

i think the front one is lazlo as he has big ears

glad you enjoy what i post but i am babe ruth,s daughter, only way to stay alive is grab the bull by the horns, and have a ball going crazy

This one's my favourite (but all the rest are running a close second)

dog.jpg

is lazlo in the front or back?

My head hurts from reading this thread.

yeah' date=' it kinda went to shit. I say we trade Lazlo back for popo the fuckin' loonie

[/quote']

my how we miss lazlo, but the picture was too much for him to handle, didn,t really know he was a dog oops a musk rat maybe

your head shouldn,t hurt, your cheeks should try opening your mouth and make a laughing sound really good for the cheeks also keeps the wrinkles

away, i heard lazlo is doing time, he has mad cow disease

A professor at my school's name is Robichaud... She's Canadian. Does that make her famous?

Steve

if she was related to premier louis j robichaud she is very important

ask her ? then post it but no bullshit eh

As I said before, if she didn't hate me, I'd be more inclined to. I don't think it'd go over well if I just popped in to ask her that, of all things... :crazy:

steveland, how could anyone possibly hate you????

Well, I was supposed to be her research assistant... Which I was, and got paid and free tuition. However, she always seemed to disapprove of what I was doing, though she never gave me any real direction. And then I started having other problems (of which I think you're aware) and I kind of stopped going altogether for a while... Anyway, then she called and asked me to return my key to the office, and it still hangs on my keyring. Among other things... I don't know if she actually 'hates' me, but it's certainly clear that she doesn't like me AT ALL!

SfC

steveland' date=' how could anyone possibly hate you????[/quote']

Well, I was supposed to be her research assistant... Which I was, and got paid and free tuition. However, she always seemed to disapprove of what I was doing, though she never gave me any real direction. And then I started having other problems (of which I think you're aware) and I kind of stopped going altogether for a while... Anyway, then she called and asked me to return my key to the office, and it still hangs on my keyring. Among other things... I don't know if she actually 'hates' me, but it's certainly clear that she doesn't like me AT ALL!

SfC

SURE SOUNDS LIKE SHE IS A PROPER BITCH, AND IT IS HERSELF SHE DOESN,T LIKE ,BUT ASK HER SHE EITHERS SAYS YES OR NO, OR GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SITE AND SHAKE HER HAND ,SMILE AND SAY THANK YOU HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY NICE DAY, AS YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET PERSON. AND GIVE HER A GIRL GUIDE COOKIE , AND SAY ENJOY

well she probably deserved it, uppity bitch. :)

as far as i am concerned (and i speak from experience) you are a GREAT assistant!

Awwwwwww... That totally made my day, PP! Not that I had forgotten about being you guys' assistant, but I had forgotten what a great assistant I was (after her telling me what a LOUSY assistant I am). I feel 1000% better now! Thanks! (but I'm still not gonna ask her)...

SfC

Edited by Guest