Jambands.ca

Montreal vs Toronto Oct 8

badams

Lindros will score a hatrick for the Leafs but will be knocked out cold by a baseball cap a fan throws onto the ice celebrating the feat.

In all fairness to Lindros, Brad, every concussion that he sustained over his career were from monster checks. If anything, the guy can be blamed for skating with his head down... obviously.

Lindros will score a hatrick for the Leafs but will be knocked out cold by a baseball cap a fan throws onto the ice celebrating the feat.

In all fairness to Lindros' date=' Brad, every concussion that he sustained over his career were from monster checks. If anything, the guy can be blamed for skating with his head down... obviously.

[/quote']

He's made out of crystal, just like his brother ;)

I love Saku Koivu. Wow, did I ever miss him.

Theodore has already given up a number of questionable goals but still was able to shut it down in each one of those games. As much as I dig him for being the stopper for the Habs, he is so hard to deal with at times.

Guest Low Roller

Rivalry? What rivalry?

This article published in the Toronto Star examines the decline of the Leafs/Habs rivalry, and also provides the funniest sports quote I've read in a long time:

"It's the Leafs that the poor obsessed fans in Ottawa gnash their teeth over. No one else. It's the Senators, of course, whom the Leafs giggle about when it comes time to sort out playoff opponents."