Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog & Harvard Mouse Fri. Nov. 18 @ Lanc (Kitchener)

mark tonin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I was so excited for this show to begin with, but after reading this board, I am about to lose it. Fuck yeah! I can't wait!!! :D

Stu baby, it was a Texas mickey, bitch. And I won the bet. You soccer sock wearin' cheater! Suck it up and hand over my rye. ;) Seriously though, I can't wait to see my favourite dirty in the whole wide world. Yay!

Mangledel, I thought I'd be seeing more of you since you moved closer. So sad. I guess we'll have to make up for that tonight. You can help me mangle my liver. It needs a good bossing around.

Deb/LM/Carrie/Slippery/BandWhore/DEM/Tonin/LMP/PP/BB, etc. I am so fucking excited to see all of you guys. LMP, I'm not sure what time we'll be getting into the KW, but I hope to make it over to your place beforehand if at all possible. Can you PM me your phone number or directions if you have time? Thanks babe!

Oh, and LM, I'm with you; let's give those tri-city cougs a run for their money. ;)

IT'S LOOKING PRETTY DRUNK OUT TONIGHT!!!!

30 minutes until I head home, make myself pretty and OUT THE DOOR.....

This is my first show in the Kitchener area...YEEHAW...

Fingers crossed the roads(rather the crazies on the road who forget that it snows in Canada) allow me to arrive at a reasonable time for pre-party action.