Jambands.ca

Ithaca Big Slip

Bennyd

I know its a thursday night but Im still sending the call out. The SLIP!!!!! Come on Down.

Guigsy, havent seen you down here yet. Whats up with that?

Bouch, I looked for you in burlington but my eyes were slits of their normal self. Great Show though. I was a little disappointed with the "New H.Ground" Its ok but the way it was hyped up I thought it be more like a real Ballroom, to be honest I like the Old Higher Ground better. Then again they do have two rooms now)

Hey Benny, this is just my opinion, but I think the new Higher Ground corrected the few flaws the old HG had.

1. The back of the room is raised up, so as to see better if you're someone like me, who likes to stay on the perifery.

2. There's two bars.

3. The dance floor is much bigger.

Anyhoo, I hope your stay in Vermont was good.

peace

Dave,

You got it right with the bigger room and the two bars. But if I remember didnt the old Higher G. have a raised level up front on the right. I think in time the new venue will wear on me. An by the way I did Have agreat time in VT. Sneakers for breakfast is always fun, plus wine tasting in the grand islands What a good time. Sorry I diddnt run into you. I could barly remember what you looked like from the Nero NYE 2003-4 show

Booche some advise on hotels

Hotels: I would recoment the Super 8 or the Royal Court inn they are about 2 or 3 blocks and thats as close as it gets. Most other hotels are about ten blocks

By the way, has any one seen tarantula they are opening