Jambands.ca

Leafs / Bruins 10/24/05

Hal Johnson

That was exciting hockey. Little bit of everything.

Belfour looked like he was on crack one minute, then better crack the next...

How about Matty Stajan? I went to school with his sister and she was so shy and down to earth, she never even mentioned he played hockey. But look at him now....

Refs sucked if your a leaf fan, but Bruins' powerplay REALLY sucked.

Allison should never take part in another shoot-out...never, ever...

Id say tough loss, Esau, but really, it was a good road point.

Was this game on regular TV? I've been sorta sick the last couple days so I haven't been watching any TV.Just read the recap on CBS sportsline.Got three points from that game anyway.

Hopefully, Thornton picks up the pace a bit,2 assists is good (another multi-point game anyway) but he really needs to be putting the puck in the net.One things for sure, they gotta stop putting Green on the power plays,keep him on the checking line,he gets me frustrated at times...LOL

The game was on sports net, but a blackout was in effect outside of "Leaf Region," whatever that means.

Ya, Green stunk tonight. He had a lot of chances, but couldnt finish if his life depended on it. Thornton looked great though. Dominating at times. Im sure he'll pick it up and start adding a few of his own.

No worries about Thornton. He was the most dangerous player on the ice, other than Lindros. What the hell was Eric doing passing the puck back into his own end from centre? He was actually passing it to Belak! No wonder Boston ended up scoring on the play. It was almost as funny as Manny Ramirez cutting off Johnny Damon's throw from centre field.

Edited by Guest