Jambands.ca

Vegoose webcast

headygouda

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not bill graham, some venue at fisherman's wharf on the pier. Thanks to phil, all the venues were taken so it took them a while to secure a place to play.

But I've heard SF + latenight/all night for a while now. Finally confirmed.

I think I should be there monday. No ticket yet..

Did I mention that Jason Hann is one sick percussionist?!?!?

not bill graham, some venue at fisherman's wharf on the pier. Thanks to phil, all the venues were taken so it took them a while to secure a place to play.

But I've heard SF + latenight/all night for a while now. Finally confirmed.

This was up on a different website briefly, yesterday...

NYE 2006 ON THE SAN FRANCISCO WATERFRONT!

This coming New Year's Eve 2006, celebrated San Francisco-based event producers ANON SALON will once again raise their highly successful SEA of DREAMS NYE event here in SAN FRANCISCO.

ANON SALON has recently reached an agreement with the management of the internationally respected and popular musical group, The String Cheese Incident to co-produce this event.

“String Cheese†has performed many times in San Francisco. They were here for multi-night New Year's Eves' shows at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in 2003 and 2004. They tour extensively and have a dedicated and respectful Bay Area fan base. The joining of String Cheese with ANON SALON, especially in as unique a venue as Pier 48, would surely create an unforgettable and high profile event, and lay the foundation for what could be a magical San Francisco tradition...