Jambands.ca

Vegoose webcast

headygouda

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost our internet connection as we were waiting for Phil. "Next Up - Phil and Friends"

I thought I was having a heart attack. At least it came back during Unbroken Chain (which Hux guessed was Eyes Of The World, I think that explains our relationship in a nutshell). I was prepared to hate the Joan factor, minus the Ryan Adams but I gotta say, she sounded great. Sugaree SMOKED!

I would have loved to have heard Magnolia Mountain. Wow. That's super cool. Hux jokingly called Phil a prick when we heard the news. I am still laughing about that one.

The Mule never fails to bring their A-game. Great versions of Blind Man In The Dark and No Quarter.

The Dave Matthews audio mix on my work computer sucks. I can hear Trey and Dave's blasting acoustic, but not Tim ( I think that's Tim on the Strat ).

This all makes for a muddled wankfest, which is a shame. There's some intense playing from what I can see. I just wish I could here the music properly.

Edited by Guest

yes... it's kind of slow and plunky.

(edit: my previous post i was writing before i read yours jaimoe - i actually didn't even know trey and friend were playing with dave. with the sound on my computer though it only sounds like a bit of decoration in the background and just can't save these plunky plunky songs :) )

Edited by Guest