E PSV 20:45 Milan

E Schalke 20:45 Fenerbahçe

F Rosenborg 20:45 Real Madrid

F Olympiacos 20:45 Lyon

G Liverpool 20:45 Anderlecht

G Betis 20:45 Chelsea

H Artmedia 20:45 Rangers

H Internazionale 20:45 Porto

PSV and Milan should be the game of the day...I think PSV might be able to pull something off in Milan especially after a big win against Ajax on the weekend...Rosenberg may surprise Real and Real has been horrible for a few weeks now...Anderlecht shouldnt be any trouble for Liverpool but if Liverpool doesnt have this shit together they will get beat...Group H has my full attention today...if Inter beats Porto, Porto is done...Rangers must win or I'll be on the sack Kenny Dalglish team too, no excuse to not beat Bratislava...Chelsea 2- Real Betis 1 is my call in a no brainer, Betis just doesnt match up to Chelsea at all.

the Argentine, Lionel Messi or Eto'o??? they are both going to be top players in years to come. Lionel Messi is only 17.

those were some crackin goals.

ManU are really suckin ass, guess Keane's words meant nothing to any of them. I really hope Chelsea embarass them again this weekend.

sorry, I stand corrected he is 18 dob 24.06.87

from uefa.com

Striker Lionel Messi is one of the new sensations of Argentinian - and European - football.

National team

An Argentina youth player from 2004, he excelled at the 2005 FIFA World Youth Championship in the Netherlands, ending as the six-goal leading scorer of which two, both penalties, came in the 2-1 final win against Nigeria. In August 2005 he made his senior debut against Hungary, impressing with his skills for fully 90 seconds after his 63rd-minute introduction before being sent off for felling a marker.

Club

Joining FC Barcelona at 13, he moved up the ranks quickly and at reserve level scored more than a goal per match. When he made his first-team debut on 16 October 2004 at RCD Espanyol, he became the third youngest player to represent the club, aged 17 years, three months and 23 days. Among his nine appearances that season came his first UEFA Champions League start - at FC Shakhtar Donetsk - and his first goal a minute after coming on for Samuel Eto'o in the 2-0 win against Albacete Balompié, a glorious chip. In June he agreed a five-year contract with a €150m buy-out clause.

Did you know?

He was at CA Newell's Old Boys as a child, but Messi's parents moved to Barcelona as they attempted to pay for treatment he needed for a hormone deficiency.