Jambands.ca

holy hail batman

bONES

I'm in the clouds up here on the 37th... can't see a thing. Alas, I fear the cycling season may soon be drawing to a close for this fair-weather gal.

We're on the top floor but only 3 levels high and it's crappy here with thunder & lightning booming away like crazy...

Rode my bike in this morning through the driving rain and I'll keep at it as long as possible as the folks on the TTC aren't the happiest lot ;) It'd be great to have a mild winter so that I can keep biking through it...

no hail in Markham - NO POPPY's EITHER DAMN IT...anyway that's another story.

I did however get caught in a downpour on my way out for lunch...as soon as I got into my car it dwindled into a light drizzle (my umbrella of course was in the car) Umbrella is now here beside me.

Last time such a thing happened my boss and I were leaving for the day we opened the door to find the hardest rain I've ever seen so we went back in to grab a sample umbrella from our sample room (golf company big windbuster things) We head out again and half way through the parking lot a loud clap of thunder rumbles we both scream and throw the umbrella aside, giggle pick it back up and proceed to cars....it was raining so hard that the 5 second period of no umbrella made me look like someone literally dumped a bucket of water over my head. This umbrella throwing story would be much funnier if you saw it happen but whatever...

I spent about 20 minutes on my hair this morning which I never do. I usually just comb it but I was handing out resumes and wanted to look presentable. I started walking and it just started pouring and I got pretty soaked. Plus now my hair is super pouffy and crazy again. I wish I had read the weather forcast first!!