Jambands.ca

America's Next Top Model

gentlemonkey

cram it, 3PO. don't you have a light saber to polish or something? ;)

i am so mad she is gone now!!!!!! i thought kim was gonna win the whole thing! she was my favourite for sure.

that annoying twit nicole sucks ass, i don't even think she's that cute. she's too 80's-maxi-pad-commercial-looking & pointy or something. and her personality & screechy voice bug me.

out of the hags that are left (hahahahah, j/k), i want nik to win for sure.

10.jpg

goodbye kim, you uber hottie!

16.jpg

I was waiting anxiously for your reply Jay. You are gorgeous.

Bre has a bad attitude. I wish for her irreversible herpes.

By the way, is it just me or is that black dude - one of the judges - getting more and more disturbing with every episode?

Nevermind that - what about Kim???? She had the best outlook, the most mature of the bunch. She was the kind of girl you'd want to sit and talk about Leonard Cohen with and then take her photo.

I miss her so much.

Jesus fuck I love beer.

Yeah I'm with you there, MarcO.

Bree reminds me of someone who thinks they have figured out how to be civilized.. like she speaks with a more relaxed tone, and seems to be trying to use some new adjectives. But she's still got to make her brain work in a more civilized manner.

I kinda like Jayla too, but I am hoping for Nicole, cause i hate Bree and Nik is boring as hell.

I guess Kim was a little bit one dimensional from a modeling point of view.. but i think she had by far the most potential.

The J who is the runway expert is pretty wacky. the other J who runs the shoots seems to be really good at his job.

beer = good.

I am allergic to the sound of Bre's voice. Can a top model be a mute? How I wish....

I was glad to see Jayla go. I was actually surprised to see her last so long. I think in the end it's gonna come dwon to Nicole and Nik, and that maybe Nik has the upper hand. But damn if Nicole isn't freakin' cute!

They said next week is the "season finale" - is that right? Final episode with three contenders?