Jambands.ca

Widespread Panic NYE in Atlanta?

Basher

For you Detroit would be better as a departure point.

$294 a person if you leave Detroit on the 29th, and return on the 1st at the Homestead Studio Suites Atlanta/North Druid Hills - 8 miles from the venue. That price includes air, hotel, and ALL taxes and fees, if you book for 2 people.

Come on Chewie - let's rock the south!

in.

I'm sitting at about 85%. Likely just the 29th and out on the first - maybe spend the 29th in Athens if I can find something going on...

ps. for all those looking, its cheaper to fly into Charlotte - but then its another 4 hour drive.. still cheaper.... plus then you can avoid Atlanta for the non-show nights.

For you Detroit would be better as a departure point.

$294 a person if you leave Detroit on the 29th, and return on the 1st at the Homestead Studio Suites Atlanta/North Druid Hills - 8 miles from the venue. That price includes air, hotel, and ALL taxes and fees, if you book for 2 people.

Come on Chewie - let's rock the south!

i think i can do 294 for sure...but i need one other person!!!!!

Take it from experience. If you can, stay downtown. There's plenty of hotels withing walking distance to Philips Arena. You don't even need to grab a cab from the airport. Jump on the MARTA right within the airport and it will take you downtown fo a couple of bucks. No messing with rental cars.

You can get a private room with private bathroom for under 60bucks at the Youth Hostel. (4 subway stops from the show) But be careful if you book and then want to cancel they will try and charge you 80bucks--the guy was a bit of a jerk.

We got a room at the Courtyard Marriott Midtown for 150/night. (5 subway stops from the show) If anyone wants to crash on the floor, and throw in some money or trade thats cool too. check it out: Shady Atlanta Youth Hostel Site

Oh ya!

I am streaming 7/12/05 from San Diego right now and man is the Thin Air (SLM) smokin!

07/12/05 Embarcadero Marina Park South, San Diego, CA

Set I: Old Neighborhood, Bear's Gone Fishin'> Blackout Blues, Can't Get High, Casa Del Grillo, I Like the Things About Me, Who Do You Belong To?, Don't Wanna Lose You, Doreatha, Worry

Set II: Papa Legba, Good People, May Your Glass Be Filled, Rebirtha, Greta, Me And The Devil Blues> Jam> Thin Air (Smells like Mississippi)> Driving Song> I'm Not Alone> Driving Song, Junco Partner, Pigeons

Encore: Let It Bleed, North