Jambands.ca

Lotus in the Hammer

bONES

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the recommendations! I've got the first one going right now (in the middle of "Improv B"), and with the big fluffy snowflakes flying in all directions outside my 5th floor cubicle window, it's kind of like being inside some weird media player set to a trippy "Winter" motif...

Aloha,

Brad

and I'm glad there was not enough snow or lazlo wouldn't given me another frosty sandwich and seriously, I'm still in therapy from the first one.

I finally read the top part of this thread... firstly, fuck off lazlo ;) and secondly, thesauras off steve ;).

Edited by Guest

wow... what a great show last weekend. Thanks to everyone that made it out. Thanks to Lotus and Lazlo Hollyfeld for bringing the goods. I hope there's pictures of the light show Lotus set-up... we've never seen anything like it at the club before. Expensive light show = amazing. And to think they left half their lighting equipment in Albany where their van broke down.

Also gotta mention those kids all the way up from Boston (just for Rochester and Hamilton). They got the dance floor groovin from the word go and really dug the scene. There were also people up from Cleveland, Rochester, and a solid Lazlo crew from Buffalo. I didn't realize they had such a following. It's nice to see our neighbours to the south hitting up Hamilton for a good time.

Oh and for the record there's absolutely no way anyone could have billed the Lotus set as "livetronica". Sure there were times where it was evident but definitely not in the way people were/are thinking.

One of the best shows I've seen this year. Do yourself a favour and see these two bands. You'll be pleasantly surprised.