With: Lazlo Hollyfield

is this still on?

sweet that it's a Saturday night

i'd like to check this band out

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard of Lazlo Hollyfeld before (wondered where lazlo got his name) but first I've heard of Lotus

You fuckin' dummy' date=' you told me to use Lazlo because I reminded you of the character in Fear and Loathing. You belong in a fuckin' nursing home.

[/quote']

that's it! you do remind me of him :)

"as your attorney, i advise you to eat this acid."

heard of Lazlo Hollyfeld before (wondered where lazlo got his name) but first I've heard of Lotus

You fuckin' dummy' date=' you told me to use Lazlo because I reminded you of the character in Fear and Loathing. You belong in a fuckin' nursing home.

[/quote']

I knows whats I've said, boy... jus ran with the name coincidence... will be stealin your meds from the home long before they catch up to me

IMO they're much better than STS9. They are a lot more upbeat, and unlike sound tribe, they're improvisation actually goes places and arrives, if you will. For a young band, they're very talented, and for an electronica act, they're great. I'm all about the livetronica so.......

whoa

Lotus is noooooo STS9, I think they have a good vibe, but as far as musicianship and originality go, they are not even remotely close to STS9. However, they are extremely young so it'll be interesting to see how their music matures in the future.