Jambands.ca

Time For Hanson Tour

Freeker

Haha, this article just made me spill my coffee all over myself.

The comments?? The way some people defend Hanson and Hanson fans is hilarlious.

I can't believe that someone has seen 170 Hanson shows!! I didn't even think Hanson was still around, let alone played more than 20 shows ever.

Some people eh...oh well I guess for some people they love what they love and they want it that way.

The 22-year-old record store cashier from Philadelphia says that she has run up more than $13,000 in credit card debt attending more than 170 Hanson shows.

Mangler, I think we may have found a way to lucratively dispose all of that bunk molly...

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

Sipple is quick to clarify, however, that what she loves is the music — and not the three cute boys from Tulsa.

“Nobody really does (like them),†she says. “They could walk by and we wouldn’t really care.â€

that's kinda weird (esp. for someone who's spent $13K on hanson tour), and probably just a way for the Hanson scenesters to make themselves look cool

(i don't think i've ever heard a hanson song)

i cant believe they actually put hansons name in a sentence with GD and phish
Hanson have toured the globe playing live shows and have appeared with John Popper (Blues Traveler), Jonny Lang, Bob Weir (Grateful Dead, The Other Ones) and Ben Folds.
July 6th, 1997 is one of a few Phish shows where the soundcheck is better known than the concert itself. In the case of their Desenzano, Italy performance, the band played an extended check in front of an audience at an outdoor venue set on a lake. The check featured a number of first-time covers including AC/DC's Hell's Bells and Hanson's Mmm-Bop, during which Fish sang James Brown vocals.

I know I'm gonna hear it for this one, but....they did write their own music and played their own instruments, and got extrememly successful for a few years because of that. When their first album came out, that kid on the drums had to be like 8 years old. I hate to say it, but he could hold the beat down better than some of the 25 year olds tryin to be rock stars, that I've seen out here on the coast. Yes, is it freekish that they are family, yes it is freekish that the look a little femenine, but their music carreer has passed the 10 year mark, which is a pretty big feat this day in music...Don't hate me, I just see talent when it is present...

yes it is freekish that the look a little femenine

Peter Griffin: If you could be stranded on a desert island with any woman in the world, who would it be?

Glen Quagmire: Taylor Hanson.

Joe Swanson: Taylor Hanson is a guy.

Glen Quagmire: [Laughs] You guys are yankin' me. "Hey, let's put one over on Quagmire."

Peter Griffin: No, he's actually a guy, Quagmire.

Glen Quagmire: What? That's insane. That's impossible. [pause] Oh god. Oh my god. I've got all these magazines. Oh god...

1110774404quagmire.jpg