Jambands.ca

Make It Stop!!!

can-o-phish

Well, no avoiding it anymore I guess...Old Man Winter pulled into T-Dot and set up camp...it's been snowing here since Wednesday and it's beginning to look alot like X-Mas...

My only frustration is with those who don't know how to drive in this weather...there were over 400 reported accidents from Thursday evening to 5:30am Friday...why can't these fuggin' morons take a little extra time instead of driving in their usual haphazardous ways and TURN OFF THOSE FUGGIN' CELL PHONES!!!...I swear it grinds my gears when I see so many people driving and talking on their phones...I'm quite certain they're not stock brokers making last minute monumental trades or brain surgeons getting a call for a life-saving operation...get the goods on your favourite reality-trash-talk shows when you get home!!!...

That is my rant and thank you for obliging me :P

I was all jazzed on how the snow looked right up until twenty minutes ago when I spun out on the ice while carrying a bag of kitchen scraps to the compost and, well, you can guess where half of that went. Now I'm a few degrees tilted towards waiting for the fucking spring to hurry up and get here.

Slightly more seriously (and realistically), I am looking forward to getting in some good cross-country skiing this season. Living in downtown Toronto for a dozen years kind of put a crimp in that, and all we have around here now is terrain that's perfectly ideal for it.

Btw, does anyone in Ottawa know where there might be a sports gear exchange (or just a cheap sports store) for skates, etc.?

costa rica baby...you better get yourself to costa rica or I'm gonna kick yer arse! :P

Trust me, it's my mantra chant..."Costa Costa Baby!"

Really though, I'd love winter if it weren't for all that cold and snow ;) nah, really, I like winter and have pulled out my favourite touques and scarves and have started the Hot Kahlua Cocoa bevvies :o mmm mmm good!!!