Jambands.ca

Fried Egg Sandwiches.

peipunk

I just had an omelette (sundried tomato, deli ham, grated edam cheese) sandwich, with ketchup. To me, the eggs exist largely as a vehicle for the delivery of ketchup into my system. (I also put ketchup on eggs in just about any form...well, maybe not devilled eggs, but most other forms...)

Aloha,

Brad

Yeeeah I love that hot sauce, I like to call it cock sauce cause of the 'saucy' rooster on the front :D :D

Do you guys ever make the toad in the hole?? Cut a hole in some bread and butter it.. then throw it into the frying pan and put an egg into the hole and fry until the egg is done...it's delicous and fun! *tee hee!*

Sarah

has anyone heard of this 'delicacy' (and what it's called?), I've had one made for me once or twice...

take a slice of bread and cut a circle out of the middle...(with a juice glass or an OJ can or somesuch thing), slather the bottom side with butter, start to fry it up and as it's sizzling, drop an egg into the hole.

Yum!!! :P Thanks for this recipe 'cause I love eggs and will be trying this diddy out on the weekend... ;)