Jambands.ca

Mike Danton, It just gets stranger...

badams

If Pierre Mcguire (as he just did) says on the Team that Mike "Danton was -out there-" when he played in St Louis, you gotta figure he was 'out there'. It's amazing how careful people in the media are while they discuss this issue. No one knows what the hell went on.

and Frost would have eaten those Latimer kids alive ala this guy:

story.silence.jpg

If Pierre Mcguire (as he just did) says on the Team that Mike "Danton was -out there-" when he played in St Louis, you gotta figure he was 'out there'.

Do you think he meant "out" as in gay? I never thought of it that way. Or are you just as confused as to what "out there" means?

I heard more info on the radio this morning and the real reason no one is really getting into details is that David frost will sue anyone and anything that says anything bad about him. Apparently there indeed is much more to the story but no one really wants to get sued over it, by reporting. This guys needs to get beat down.

A good friend of mine grew up in Brampton and played hockey with Danton/Jefferson. He says all the hockey community knew Frost was slime, and there was a general consensus to stay away from him. Its a sad, sad story, right from the beginning.

My own perception of it is that his parents dropped the ball by not doing enough to stop Frost in the beginning, or, worse, they TRUSTED him, despite everyone else's better judgement. Either way, I cant help but feel horrible for them all, Frost excluded, obviously.