Jambands.ca

Review: Sirius Satellite Radio

Basher

hey lazlo....if the c's win, let's have a kid...we can both get lifetime subscriptions...then we'll donate your deformed kong like child to science.

It would take $1200 in booze before I'd even consider bumping uglies with you. If the baby came out Kong like that would be your fault. Shave your titties.

hey lazlo....if the c's win' date=' let's have a kid...we can both get lifetime subscriptions...then we'll donate your deformed kong like child to science.[/quote']

It would take $1200 in booze before I'd even consider bumping uglies with you. If the baby came out Kong like that would be your fault. Shave your titties.

it's too bad you've gotten your tolerence level for ruphies up so high sharin drinks with those 14 year old fever sluts or you'd be mine bitch.

how do you explain your gorilla like features? and it's called a chest wax...i do it...you should consider one for your forehead and cheekbones so you can look at least partially normal.

damn it, now i have to find another way for the government to give me free sirius.

On behalf of Federal Liberals, you're welcome for bringing satellite radio to Canada.

And on behalf of Canada, the Liberals can F-off

I bought my Satelite radio off e-bay a few months ago, and it came from the US. I get all these stations:

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/CachedPage&c=Page&cid=1018209032790

I would recomend getting one form the uS. More stations. And the Liberty to decide what you want to listen to instead of the CRTC doing it for you. Howard stern, (Although I did get mine for the Sports/OMSN show on Jam on/ mainly). I do find myself listening to the talk radio alot also, especially Sirious Right, and Sirious Patriot. Always good for a laugh, and it is very educational. Today they had some guy talking about the Iranian Nucular program, and how Isreal is getting freaked out, Isreal Military training for an attack on Iran, Isreal contemplating using tactical Nukes, etc. This guy is an advisor to the Isreal military, very interesting.

Jam on, they dont play enough GD, too much other crap for my liking, honestly I rarely listen to the Jam on, only for OMSN with Billy Walton. He has some kick ass guests on there thats for sure.

Commercials;

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/CachedPage&c=Page&cid=1065475754154

Stations like this have no comercials, but there are radio feeds they get from normal radio (like the political talk channels etc) that do have commercials. The Blue grass channel kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!

All in all, its still radio and you still get plenty of crap you dont want to hear on the music stations, but well worth it.

Oh ya, the lifetie subscription. Its good for the life of your radio and 2 others. So if you break your radio, you can get 2 more under that same LT sub, the 4th will have to get a new sub.

Edited by Guest
Might and Glory going to be my name!!!!