Jambands.ca

hello again ...

skelter

just thought I'd reintroduce myself .. many of you know me as the door guy at Scherzo (I work almost every Nero show) ... I also run a concert promotion comany called Rock Crew Productions ... we promote all kinds of stuff at Scherzo, Elixir and Cocamo

any questions?

Nice work Skelter. I love the Scherzo. I like the variety and the quality of the bands that you book there. However, the above statement does not apply to Kingston's Loganseed. Easily the worst band I've ever seen live. I'm not sure if you've ever even booked them?

Anyway, Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to checking out some great bands in the near future ( I'm a transplanted Kingstonian ).

I think I'm going to a wedding that weekend. I was in Kingston yesterday, but I didn't drop by the Scherzo - I usually do when I'm in town.

By-the-by, who's booked for the Limestone Blues Festival? The organizers haven't updated their website yet, which is a bad marketing move in my opinion.

yeah man ... send any bands my way at chris@rockcrew.ca

no idea about bluesfest .. as far as i know, nothing is booked ... i may be involved this year too, which is cool ... either way, i'll probably play thursday night at scherzo again ... we did a ripping "possum" last year ... maybe i'll get buried alive->possum this time

Archived