Jambands.ca

Jesus is always with you

shitidiot

Oh my GAWD!!! This "artist" is in earnest. I poked around the site hoping to order a T Shirt of the the juggler posted above...and this stuff is FOR REAL -- the man was awakened in the middle of the night 10+ years ago with the mission, direct from our Lord and Saviour to produce these images.

Please, please, let this all be a hoax!!! Do people really get life-changing-middle-of-the night visitations from God?

Maybe only if you also live where the artist does: in "Niceville, FLA"

Juggler_.jpg

Jesus: "Awesome, my boy. Brilliant. Ooops, everyone drops a few (heh heh heh). Well done, indeed. Listen, never let them tease you about your near-unibrow...you're a special child in my eyes, and always will be."

Juggling Retard: "I am special *sigh*. Yes, I am special. Oh jesus mothafukkin christ, I keep dropping that one, jesus titty fukking!!! Jesus, my dear lord and saviour, this is too hard for me."

Deeps (and Second Tube, I think) and all insurance agents everywhere....

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU:

Insurance_.jpg

I am convinced that the insurance industry is run by the church. There are a LOT of religious people in this place.

now..................

The Artist .............

The Man who brought us this awesome awesome awesomeness ........

jesusartist3wd.jpg

Larry Van Pelt

Niceville, Florida

I swear you can't write stuff this awesome.

Niceville .... niiiiice!

"1987. I was awakened in the middle of the night with a clear, vivid impression that the Lord wanted me to do some special drawings"

"turns out that is was actually old man McGillicutty .... he had a big beard and was eating crayons, but I thought what heckily ho I loves the lord and I want to draw his likeness with a carpet layer and no one's gonna stop me man, no one."

Edited by Guest
If it was funk-tuation I'd be set.

Oh man, these make me queasy. Give me medieval plague art any day.

holdod13.jpg

XIII. The Duke

Attended by his courtiers, he is accosted in the street for charity by a poor beggar woman with her child. He disdainfully turns aside from her supplication, whilst Death, fantastically crowned with her leaves, unexpectedly lays violent hands upon him.

From

The Hans Holbein Dance of Death