Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo Downloads

SolarGarlic

That's pretty much the same rates I'm getting, which really sucks.

The only thing I can think of is that it's because we are uploading to other people at the same time. I usually get really good download rates, until someone else starts downloading from me, then it all goes to hell. Damn Rogers!! [Mad]

I read some of the FAQs etc. U/Ling should make BT faster... at least thats what it says...

I'm getting 6kbs now...

it also said something about making sure you have lots of ports open... 6881-6889 or something. I have no clue what this means... anyone???

Allrighty folks,

Yes we are alive and back in Canada. I need help though. Being on dialup here in the netherlands there is now way I want to attempt the Bit Torrent thing. Who is willing to B&P or trade some Bonnaroo for me. I will be looking for Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, The Wailers, Galactic, moe., WSP, Dead, Warren, NMAS.... These were the shows that I need reminders on as the Baked Goods have fogged certain areas of the weekend. :-) Any and all help would be much appreciated!!!!

My list here:

http://db.etree.org/wspfan

Matt

Just came across this posting on the etree forums, which explains why that dead show was pulled from digitalpanic...

quote:

Okay, apparently there was a problem with the source because whomever posted this show didn't happen to listen to it completely before posting it. There was a point on disc three where it cut away from the music, to some crowd banter.

However, there is another source online...

Archived