Jambands.ca

Call for submissions - Art for new album

Deeps

Looking for art to be part of our (what the thunder said) new album.

If you or someone you know has some artistic skills point them to this thread and get them to post their stuff right in it or PM me for further details.

Point them to our site too if you're up to it too. It may help them figure out what we're after if their portfolio is rather extensive.

www.whatthethundersaid.ca

Thanks

Deeps

well, everybody loves boobies!

agreed!

and didn't we just recently discuss how well this worked for the Japanese tween band Sweet Kiss?

but Deeps...since your promoting yourselves well then, you really should be promoting yourselves if ya get what I'm saying...let's see the Thunder's balls all nicely packaged up on and presented on the CD cover!

I think people are hitting that mid-winter too lazy to do anything but think about sex.

well, only the unfortunate ones only get to think about it!!!

:P:P:P:P

aw sugar, Bradm...ya saw my post before my sometimes functional good sense had me delete it. Not being able to back down from a dare, doesn't mean I should advertise said fact....who knows where that'll ever end up. Most likely with incarceration, I expect! :P

Edited by Guest
un-deleted earlier deleted stuff

Budget = Exposure as it is right now...

I wish it wasn't the case but rest assured if the thing sells well we always take care of our collaborators.

Dat's how we roll in tunderville.

I'm fucking hyper about this album, I've been acting like an ass everywhere. It's a strange relief to have something documented as this is. It sound like the band too which is nice.

blah bleh bu

:):)

Edited by Guest