Jambands.ca

Bouche -

Dr_Evil_Mouse

The beard? As long as there's not all sorts of white sprouting suddenly out of it from having dealt with some grievous thread, it's all good :).

I dunno. I haven't even been on here for a full year yet, and so still consider myself a newbie in the fullest sense of the word. People are present here who have a much richer understanding of all the things that this place has been over many years, and they could no doubt paint a richer picture of it all.

Fwiw, I would like to say that what Bouche has - and Mark alongside earlier have - done with this coincidence of electronic and synaptic impulses is altogether remarkable, and the capacity of this site to draw and hold together people of so diverse a range of interests, orientations, ages, backgrounds, tolerances, identities, fetishes, fixations, axes-to-grind, bands-to-praise-or-diss, etc., etc., is altogether praiseworthy.

Monsieur la Bouche, I can't imagine anyone I'd rather have at the centre of such a maelstrom. You have the the sensitivity of a cat and the hide of a rhino, and, of course, a heart of gold. Let me take this decimally arbitrary moment to say, Good on you!

:)