Jambands.ca

Ladies, Is sleepy Sexy?

Magnum

[color:red]No I'm not talking about sleepy the dwarf..although if you into that then get yo' freak on...

------------------------------------------------

[color:green]No what ol' Magnum is talking about is "Are dudes who look sleepy all the time, come off as being sexy?"

I know it sounds weird, and it is but the other day I was having Mi-Tie's with a grilfriend of mine (no not that type of girlfriend, Magnum's in a slump right now)and we were talking about what's sexy etc.. She told me that her and her girlfirends agree that duded that look tired/sleepy all the time sexy. Furthermore she said that dudes who look sleepy, act very aloof/uninterested and are unshaven (but not too busy) are even hotter.

I was puzzeled by this (alhtough it totally explains David Duchovney, Davi Caruso, Christian Slater and many more sleepy apparently sexy

dudes.) And I asked her.."Is it that dudes who are sleepy are slower, less alert and perhaps appear less threatening, hence you unconciously find them more appealing. Versus guys who are alert and awake that could be more lucid, challengeing and hence pose more of a possible threat?

What's the deal with that? Please enlighten this tropical P.I. I'm getting sleepy just thinking about this bizarre law of attraction.

Fuck it it's Miller time in Hawaii.

miller2.jpg

5182_03_thumb.jpgdude WAKE UP!

Edited by Guest

sleepy guys look stupid and stupidity is incredibly annoying.

work clothes are hot. either the sort of stuff worn for construction or suits. show off that you got skills and it weakens my knees and speeds up my heart, mind you so does beer. :D

I'm not a woman but I agree with your post.

It seems to me that sleepy and labotomized also look quite the same. Would that mean that semi-braindead people are sexy too?