Jambands.ca

American Football Championships

Hal Johnson

Seattle hasnt been able to handle a good 3-4 defence, and PITT plays it perfectly. At the same time, should Sean Alexander be able to penetrate, watch what Darrell Jackson ends up with.

Point spreads come about from betters in the long run, but this isnt far off. Thankfully, this could be a helluva game.

I'll take PITT straight up Hal if you want to bet a show.

::puts out hand for a return shake::

I'll take PITT straight up Hal if you want to bet a show.

::puts out hand for a return shake::

Yer on buddy. Should be a great game...dont forget' date=' Pitt hasnt faced a good run yet either...[/quote']

Pitt played at SD and won holding Tomlinson to 62 yds.

They held Denver the #2 rushing team in the league to under 100 yds.

Pitt can stop the run, but I think both teams will get their yards on the ground. This game will be won or lost by the QB's. Who ever pulls the Jake Plummer performance will lose it for his team.

Hey Badams, wanna do a side-bet?

You are coming up here in a couple of weeks, it would be easy to 'pay up'.........

Email me at work and we will figure out the details.

OK, How about the next time we get together the loser buys the booze for the other. If you win I'll get you that 6 pack you always like. If I win, I'll take one of those fancy cases of Bud. The one with 28 beers, not the stinking 24 ;)

"Maybe you guys can help me out."

The only reasoning I can make out if it is that Ross football crossed the goaline (the white line is all it needs) as he was landing. The ball was about 2 feet from the ground and the 'tip' of it seemed to cross it, but that's still a tough one.

I'll tell you what was a bad call, the non-touchdown pass to D. Jackson. That was a baaaaaaaaad call as far as I know. Same with the one spot that Seattle was given. TOTAL first down, horrible spot. 4th down. Unlucky.

Ah well, what can you do? Pitt played a good game and shut down Alexander pretty easily. Love seeing a flea-flicker too, brings me back to good ole Tecmo Bowl.

But, I guess you win the bet my friend. Congrats, and I hereby retire from ever betting against you again! So I hope you like your winnings, cuz its the last your getting from me! Oh crap, the hockey pool thing...shithouse...