Jambands.ca

Strange email.....

Esau

I recieved this email from my sister & usually, I pass on forwarding any and/or posting any of these type of emails, but this one is worth checkin out. I always find these sorta things interesting, but the ending of this one left me wondering how people put this stuff together.

[color:red][cut & paste]

THE TRUE MEANING OF ELEVEN.

1. New York City has 11 letters.

2. Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3. Ramsin Yuseb (the terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4. George W Bush has 11 letters.

THIS COULD BE MERE COINCIDENCE, BUT THIS GETS MORE INTERESTING:

1. New York is the 11th. State.

2. The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3. Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9+2+11

4. Flight 77 which also hit the Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5=11

5. The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is known. 9+1+1=11

6. The date is equal to the US emergency telephone number 911. 9+1+1=11

SHEER COINCIDENCE?... READ ON AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND:

1. The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2+5+4=11

2. September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. 2+5+4=11

3. The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3+1+1+2+4=11

4. The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident. 9+1+1=11

NOW THIS IS WHERE THINGS GET TOTALLY EERIE:

The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars and Stripes is the Eagle.

The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

The verse is number 911 of the Quran.

STILL UNCONVINCED ABOUT ALL OF THIS?

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to Wingdings

# The only cause repeatedly observed to be adequate to produce information is intelligence.

# Now the information in the first single cell which emerged on earth would fill a whole volume of an encyclopedia.

# But observation of regularities are the scientific basis for understanding singularities.

# Hence, there is a scientific basis (in repeated observation) for believing that first life was caused by some intelligence beyond the natural world.

# But since this kind of singularity produced by a supernatural intelligent being would be a miracle by definition, then we have a firm scientific basis for believing in miracles.

:)

STILL UNCONVINCED ABOUT ALL OF THIS?

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to Wingdings

Can someone post images of what happens when you do this? I have a Mac and I don't have Microsoft Word...

Odd Coincidence?

There are exactly 911 days between the New York attacks on September 11, 2001 and the Madrid bombings on March 11, 2004, precisely 2.5 years later.

If you count 9/11/2001 as "Day 0" and begin counting days after that date, the Madrid bombings occurred 911 days after the 9/11 attacks.

Days after 9/11/2001

----------------------------

9/11/2001 = Day 0

9/11/2002 = 364 Days

9/11/2003 = 729 Days

September 30th = 748 Days

October 31st = 779 Days

November 30th = 809 Days

December 31st = 840 Days

January 31st, 2004 = 871 Days

February 29th, 2004 = 900 Days

March 11th, 2004 = 911 Days

Madrid Bombings = 3/11/2004 = 911 Days after 9/11

More symbolism which clearly shows the Madrid bombings were staged by the New World Order.

the koran verse is a hoax though.

The

chapter and verse citation reproduced in the example block above isn't a legitimate quotation from the Quran (or Koran), the sacred text of Islam — no such passage appears in that book, at Chapter 9, Verse 11 or anywhere else.

This item a hoax, a leg-pull, that plays on the USA's (i.e., the Eagle's) launching of military action against Afghanistan and Iraq (the "lands of Allah") in response to the September 11 terrorist attacks on America organized by Osama bin Laden (the "son of Arabia"). That the chapter and verse selection match the date of the terrorist attacks (9:11) is another giveaway to the joke.

Depending upon which translation of the Quran one uses, the section corresponding to chapter 9, verse 11 actually reads something like this:

But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the communications clear for a people who know.

Edited by Guest

Microsoft have been accused of intentionally planting this message in the code as it comes with Windows systems. Microsoft have denied the claim as a mere coincidence. As mentioned above, this was only a rumoured flight number, the actual number being N334AA.

Incidentally, no flight number has ever had the prefix "Q" as this is reserved for service abbreviations, QSO, QTH, etc.

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q33_NY

Thanks for doing the snopes searching & amazing disproving, obviously had I tired more then the email title I would have found info, although I wasn't really worried about its legitimacy as much as who created it. So far, (as mentioned) no results.

:)