Jambands.ca

Very Early Bonaroo ride request...

PassedOutGuy

Thought id throw this up here now as maybe it can be kept up as a "need a ride, "can offer a ride" type thread...

So anyways, this will be my first journey to the roo, have the time booked off and lookin on grabbing my ticket later this month... so if anyone that is heading down may have space for a traveller that will pitch in with driving, money and such please drop me a line!

Ian you rock brother... i wouldnt be able to help you with the drive in this case as i only drive automatic... but i will definitely help out in other ways... keep me posted brother , ill hopefully be grabbing my ticket next week!

I drive standard - if needed, I can help with driving.

in fact I'm about to become the owner of a new/used car and its an automatic - i've only ever driven standard in all my driving years...its gonna be strange. gonna miss my little purple car!!! looks black but its really 'midnight purple'

anyhoo are either of you boys heading out on the town tomorrow?

I've driven there in 12 hours non-stop...one year I started the drive on wednesday morning, got there wednesday nite and they let us in to the campgrounds. We were really far away and we were in a shady spot. Although we didnt have to wait at all to get in.

Another year we went down Wednesday evening and got there Thursday evening (including a 5 hour stop over in Louisville, my friend got arrested for speeding in Kentucky...ask me if you want details) and found the back entrance in and waited for an hour or two and got our camping spot.

Either way is recommended. There are good shows on Thursday night so getting there before then is a good idea.

Edited by Guest