Jambands.ca

Now only one chance to see me rock this week!

TheGoodRev

Hey hey y'all

Following Red Zeppelin's conquest of Toronto's Rancho Relaxo last Saturday night (200 people in attendance, we packed the place), I'm stepping behind the drum kit for a gig this week. If you weren't able to get to Rancho for your fill of loud, sweaty, female-fronted Zeppelin action (who am I kidding, if you're not phishfart420, you didn't make it [nice to meet you by the way, dude]), don't fret: we're currently lining up gigs from now until April which will see us in Toronto twice more, Hamilton once, as well as Guelph and Kingston.

Back to this week though:

Smiling Over Sickness Benefit

Wednesday February 15th

The Underground

41 Catherine St. N., Hamilton

Doors at 7:30, first act at 8

Cover $5, $8 under 19

Smiling Over Sickness (SOS) is a McMaster Student Union club whose mandate is to help sick kids smile.

This event will benefit club GAIN (Gateway to Adult Independence and Networking) - this is a social program run every other friday in East Hamilton for teens and young adults with varying levels of developmental disabilities. It's a great way for these people to interact and develop social skills, or just basically make friends. It's a wonderful program, but doesn't have much funding.

I'm playing with The Surly Young Bucks, a one-shot-deal comprised of:

Max Kerman (Charlemagne) - piano

Mike DeAngelis (Charlemagne) - guitar

Chris Foster - bass

Aaron Goldstein - drums

Also performing:

Robyn Dell'Unto

Dan Griffin

H-bomb

MJ

Members of Set in Stone with Jill

So yeah, if you feel like it, come on out! Thanks.

Edited by Guest

Thanks for the replies, all. I had to cancel on the Sloan gig, my good friend Captain Isaac Klein will assume the throne in my place. The Underground gig is still on though, in a big way! The band sounds great, the tunes are great. There's more of a Band-esque country rock thing happening, great songwriting abound. For all we know this might be our only gig ever, so come on out people. We're on at 8:30.