Jambands.ca

Vote to impeach Bush

Davey Boy 2.0

I agree, get that fuck out of there.

He wasn't even elected into office, he took it. With the help of his daddies buddy up there in the supreme court.

I believe the US is heading down the road of a dictatorship.

If it were to become a dictatorship, at what point would we know it was.

Germany didnt know Hitler was a dictator in 1937. It slowly evolved into one. Slowly rights were stripped from the people with the excuse that it was being done for the protection against terrorist and the security of the land.

Just like whats being done in the US right now...

Lets be happy we live in Canada...

quote:

Originally posted by phishin4groove:

I agree, get that fuck out of there.

He wasn't even elected into office, he took it. With the help of his daddies buddy up there in the supreme court.

And his brother... credit where credit's due.

Hey, did anyone else hear anything about Bush trying to change the rules so he can be in power for now than two terms? That may well be the beginning of what you're talking about there phishin4groove. Scary crap.

Personally, I have faith in the healthy contingent of liberal minded folks in the US - like your Michael Moore's and the people who thought up this Impeachment campaign in the first place - to tip the scales back the other way. The difference with Germany was that in post-WW I Germany, people were more than willing to be lead around by their noses 'cus things were uniformly so rotten and people were so desperate to follow a charismatic leader, and blame their problems on the outside world and groups like their own Jewish community. 9/11 is slightly comparable in that it made easy to blame US problems on the Arab world, but I think people are starting to wake up to how ridiculously extreme their response has been, with Iraq etc.

We'll see I guess. I have faith in the US people and their true belief in the whole "life & liberty" thing, I think they'll wake up soon.

Peace,

Mr. M.

Archived