Jambands.ca

Dave Chappelle

Biggest Fan

Anybody see him on Bravo's 'The Actors Studio'. I am not a big fan of the show but with Dave on it was a must see. I laughed, I cried, etc. etc. Not only do I find him entertaining but very thoughtful???

I am not a liberal per say but why are the two best voices for the liberals, in America, both comedians (he and Jon Stewart)?

That show can be outstanding, depending on the guest. Just this past weekend I enjoyed (for the third time) one of the best 2 hrs of tv you can see. Yes, 2 hrs of it.

Robin Williams was on..............and it quickly upgraded to him improving almost every question. My favorite bit is during a question introduced with Billy Crystal pronouncing "If you think you are on your game and your mind is flying fast, you still wont be able to catch or keep up to Robin Williams." Something like that.

He gets asked something about how his brain works when he is 'firing' and proceeds to give a 10 minute display. Incredibly entertaining while gut-busting. You almost dont want to laugh for fear you are going to miss something.

"What would you like to hear God say as you enter heaven?"

"Two jews enter a bar..............."

Edited by Guest

i've hardly seen any of the Chappelle show, but one episode I did see was the Samuel Jackson beer commercial. Holy shit that was funny!

How's it taste motherfucker?

Now every time I sell a cell phone I get the urge to ask "How's it sound motherfucker?".

i've hardly seen any of the Chappelle show, but one episode I did see was the Samuel Jackson beer commercial. Holy shit that was funny!

How's it taste motherfucker?

Now every time I sell a cell phone I get the urge to ask "How's it sound motherfucker?".

oooh thats a funny one

One of the last things he talked about was the reasons why he walked away from his show... The potential dehumanizing effects of 40 million dollars. How's that for a crazy line.

Case in point...the Hilton sisters???

At least Chappelle has talent and worked for it. The Hilton sisters are just spoiled rich kids born into money but I get your point.