Jambands.ca

badams

precisely why i don't commit to weekly viewings, but instead rent the DVDs.

instead jack and i spend romantic weekends together where i don't resurface until monday morning around 8.30 or so.

I had that notion after this weeks episodes...came to the realization that I can't take it and it'd be better to have the whole season at my fingertips at one time, mind you i'd be stuck in front of my tv for hours on end as I don't think I could stop until the entire season was over.

Yeah, the no beeping ending was totally the vibe of the speed episode of Fresh Prince... "You could've killed my son Wil" - "I'm sorry Uncle Phil... I'm sorry.........."

I considered recording the whole season and then going through it... but when Monday night comes around.... Maybe skip a week and then get two hours every second week? God, I'm completely obsessed.

precisely why i don't commit to weekly viewings' date=' but instead rent the DVDs.

instead jack and i spend romantic weekends together where i don't resurface until monday morning around 8.30 or so.[/quote']

I had that notion after this weeks episodes...came to the realization that I can't take it and it'd be better to have the whole season at my fingertips at one time, mind you i'd be stuck in front of my tv for hours on end as I don't think I could stop until the entire season was over.

yah livingstoned i'm the exact same way. it requires a certain commitment, to say the least. i vanish for entire weekends at a time.