Jambands.ca

Canada vs US online here...

Jaimoe

Brad, on Saturday March 25th, I will be at the Ports watching the Leafs vs Habs for my birthday celebration with Booche and a gagle of girls. Make it out for that please!

I was just talking to Booche about that but I wont be able to make it. It's the 3rd annual War of the Worlds. My partner Mike and I are 2 time defending champions

Well if we finish early enough and I'm not too drunk I might try to make it over.

When you say a gagle of girls do you mean real ones or are you including Booche.

Here's the event. There are 20 teams trying to take our title.

[color:black]3rd Annual Bob Ross War of the Worlds

Rules and Regulations:

Welcome to the 3rd Annual Bob Ross War of the Worlds!

1.Sign up begins approx. 12:00pm, March 25 at the Brass Pub. Cost is $50 per team, which includes bowling fees, official WOTW III paraphernalia, incidental costs (i.e. targets, balls, darts, cards, etc) and cost of prizes.

2. After each event, record your score on your score sheet and have an opposing country/team initial it. Do not lose your score sheet!

3. Remember to vote for the “Best Dressed†country before handing in your score sheet. You cannot vote for your own country.

4. Scores for final standings will be given based on order of finish. For example, we have 23 teams - a 1st place finish will net you 23 points, 2nd place – 22 points, and so on.

5. Any failure to comply by these rules results in immediate Brass Hammer punishment.

events:

12:45 – 1:45 pm

Hockey Shoot out:

As it seems we always start late due to how long the opening ceremonies on Friday night tend to run - this event has been simplified:

1. This event will run from 12:45 to 1:45. There is no schedule or partnered countries. Each team is responsible for ensuring that they complete this event and have their scorecard signed by an opposing country in the given time frame. Failure to do so will result in last place points being awarded – there will be NO “catch up†shooting at a later time.

2. Both participants will be competing in the hockey portion of the event.

3. Two targets will be set up for each shooter. Each participant will get 10 shots from the pre-determined distance. Record the number of targets hit. The target must be completely knocked out for the hit to score.

4. Have score sheet signed by partnered country.

2:00 – 4:30 pm

Bowling:

1. Every one will bowl two games each. Overall score is determined by combining all four games of the country’s members. Tie breaks will be determined by highest individual score between the tied teams.

2. For any instructional guidance please do not refer to Mr. “I-bowled-a-44†White.

3. Have partnered country sign your score sheet.

5:00 – 6:15 pm

Darts:

1. We will follow a similar set up to that of the shoot-out. There will be no schedule or set partnered countries. You are responsible to have this event completed by the time the Euchre tournament is to begin – failure to do so will result in last place points being allocated.

2. Each partner will take turns shooting (3 shots per). Record the number of shots taken to countdown from 20 to 1 (there will be a 200 shot limit). You are done when you hit the one. You do not need to hit the bulls-eye to finish.

3. Have partnered country sign your score sheet.

6:15 – 8:00 pm

Euchre:

1. Standard euchre rules apply. Each game will be capped by a 15 minute time limit. Last hand warnings will be given.

2. There will be no table talk. Please note that this rule was NOT emphasized only for the sake of Team Mexico.

3. Please record the score of your game on the euchre draw provided (even if you lose) as these scores will be used to determine tie breakers.

8:30 – 9:00 pm

Pitcher Chug:

1. Each team will have one full pitcher of beer. Female teams may substitute the full pitcher for 3 bottles of beer (poured into the pitcher). Co-ed teams may substitute one bottle and two pints.

2. The bartender who is lucky enough to be working will give the signal to begin drinking.

3. You may only drink using the straw provided. No tipping or dumping will be tolerated.

4. When finished take your score sheet to the working bartender where he will write down the place that you have finished.

5. Puke.

9:00 pm

Closing Ceremonies:

I hate this American announcer...

After the 7th inning "Canada may be in trouble" We are still leading 8-6 and neither team has scored in the previous 2 innings.

After the 8th inning "That throw may have saved the game for team USA" Once again we are still up 8-6. Cant save a game your not leading buddy.

I'm just grumpy I guess but damn I hope we win this game.