Jambands.ca

Come Together Music Fest update ...

mark tonin

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will definitely sell out! I don't think this will stop people from showing up and after driving for 2 hours or more people aren't going to want to turn around and drive home on a long weekend.

Tooly, I'm not telling you when the on sale date is but I WILL be scalping tickets outside the gate and I'll cut you a deal and sell ya one for $100.

and how many ppl will try and wander thru the woods to get there

did i miss when the on-sale date would be?

I plan on getting a ticket, but definatley will be wandering thru the woods trying to find my way back at some point.

I don't think the date's been announced yet.

From Mark Wilson when I emailed about tickets going on sale:

Hello,

You will be able to get tickets the first week of march. They are going to be 65 dollars advance price. The outlets will be listed on the site or you can send your payment to me personally and i will mail you tickets.

[Address Omitted]

I don't see ticket outlets on the site yet though and it's past the first week of march. I really want a ticket :(

Diesel Dog

Saturday (late)

Saloon

be there.

Great news Doug ... thanks for posting it!

I'm glad that Mark Wilson was able to fit you guys in.

Wow, this is shaping up to be a great festival ... lots of Canadian jam favourites, that's for sure!

As far as tickets go, I don't think that they are printed yet. When I hear anything more about tickets, I'll let people know.

Peace, Mark