Jambands.ca

Carnivale may be coming back!

Jaimoe

With all the Arrested Development resurrection news (on the heels of The Family Guy and Firefly successes), HBO's creepiest and one of their best series may be coming back sooner rather than later, and I'm really excited about it. If you haven't seen it, the first season is out on DVD. It's creepy, sexy, perverse and thought-provoking.

Here's the story:

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news06/060313b.php

I actually just bought season one of this show off a co-worker (for the equivalent of $5 US!). I've never even heard of it, but it looks cool. I've only checked out the pilot so far. DARK. Very dark is the best way to describe it. Its pretty twisted a la David Lynche. And it even has the midget from Twin Peaks!

that's awesome if it's true.

I remember reading that the writers initially came up with a three season story arch.. so that when they cancelled the show after season 2 it left everyone hanging.

I've got season one and watched the whole thing in close to one sitting.. the show is like crack or something!

Can't wait for season two to come out.. even though I know it'll just leave me hanging. But even if they just do a two hour movie to resolve the story line that'd be awesome!

I can't believe they feel the need to retool the show, I think it's brilliant as is, but no one ever asks me.