Jambands.ca

x

Joan

I laughed too cause it's a line from the Sopranos when Tony and Chris Moltisanti are talking in the basement and the feds are snooping and they call Richie Aprile 'Little Lord Fauntleroy' which fucks the feds up to no end.

quote:

Originally posted by Schwa.:

Purple Pixie Glitter Star (Sissy) Pants! I think Paisley was trying this one when he elbowdropped the fire.

-nuff said.

that chair had a defective arm, I got spinnin around and lost track of my ups and downs momentarily but I bounced back up like a drunken super ball...

but if I was tryin on the puple pixie's anyone who hit the ground twice must've been in The very lovely Fairy Princess (Sissy) Pants

who was that that fell down twice?

I say that guy on Jimmy Kimel a couple of weeks ago...it's the the real life stuwert from MadTV crazy...

my favourite picture is the TCO picture

and to make it a little more crazy he says God tells him to do this...and share the word.....

I don't know about y'all...but I don't want this guy sharing anything with me thank you...

HEY! Wait just a darn minute here... That's MY super cute boyfriend Meagan... how dare you try and steal him away from me.

ok fine, you can have him... i've got my eye on this boy anyways - www.illmitch.com

...but you can bet I'll be asking to borrow that super cute pink outfit Peter is wearing in the "Every Day Wear" section.

(OMG, put a bowl cut on the devil and they could be brothers... ha ha ha ha)

Archived