Jambands.ca

Mule comin' back!?!

MuleMomma

Super sweeeet news! It was eluded to me yesterday that Gov't Mule are set to play the Danforth Music Hall (at Danforth and Broadview, capacity 1200) on Saturday, October 18th, with New Earth Mud (Chris Robinson's band) opening. [big Grin]

That'll be one crazy week!

That's definitely Emerge that's putting on that show. Sounds legit to me, could be confirmed easily. They've done all the Mule shows up here except the Cozo show, which apparently the promoter paid them far too much for. Anyways they have a good relationship with the Mule and do shows along those lines weekly.

holly fuck I was just about to announce this.

Chris Robinsons site (www.newearthmud.com) makes mention of a fall tour........sweetassmotherfucker!

pardon my french, Im just a little excited, THe best voice in rock teamed up with the best guitarist in rock. can it get any better?

Chris's Show at Lee's Palace in Feb was unreal. Think Stillwater from Almost Famous and thats what you have. Great covers to boot too!

When I Paint My Masterpiece>Stealin' >Sugaree

paul.

The info came from one of the guys who'd be putting on the show, and has been behind past Opera House shows. I asked if this was firm, and he said 110%, but I think he was exaggerating (partly because there's no such thing as 110%).

Unfortunately, he said that although they wanted to announce the show by ABB TO date, management wasn't ready because they wanted to announce the entire tour as a whole, to hopefully promote the (keep your fingers crossed) release of the newest album "The Deepest End" (live recording of the killer show from New Orleans this past May 2003).

He said I could tell my friends, but I'm not really sure if this is what he had in mind. [Wink]

And hey Crow, thinking of hitting Buffalo, but the friend that I'm heading up to Ottawa with is not on friendly terms with the good old USA, so we're not sure whether to go there or just back up to Ottawa for Harry Manx. Kick some ass for me, just in case.

PS, no the CoZo didn't pay Mule too much. [smile]

Hey Momma,

Are you going to the party in the park in Buffalo?

We're doin the ABB @ The amp then hopefully Greg in St. Catherines (Chewie say it is so) and then finally off to Mule in the park in Buffalo. You should come along, a guy I met @ Max Creek last weekend is hopefully having a party and he lives close to the park in Buffalo.

lates

Crow

Archived