Jambands.ca

Wilco at Massey Hall July 7th

Basher

WILCO

Friday, July 7, 2006 at 8:00 p.m.

Massey Hall

$42.50 - $37.50

House of Blues Concerts presents

Wilco rose from the ashes of the seminal roots rockers Uncle Tupelo. Since their inception in 1995, Wilco have continually sought to explore fresh musical and emotional territory, relentlessly redefining themselves and their body of work. 2002’s Yankee Hotel Foxtrot saw the Chicago-based band reaping the greatest commercial and critical success of their 10-plus year career.

ON SALE

FRIENDSFIRST: 12:00 NOON, Wed May 10, 2006

PUBLIC: 12:00 NOON, Fri May 12, 2006

I assumed this show will be sold through TicketBastard but there is no listing on their site for an onsale date for this show yet, nor is there any of the info above listed on wilcoworld.net

I wanted to know about ticket limits. Can I buy only 2? 4?

Any thoughts? Can I reasonably assume tickets go onsasle at TM at 10am this Friday? Any ideas on ticket limits?

thanks.

Don't buy from TicketMaster - they get a crappy selection of seats for Massey shows. Buy from Massey Hall directly.

At present I have no plans to use my Friends memebership for this one, so if someone wants really good tickets please PM me.

Here are the conditions:

1) Money must be paid to me immediately once total is confirmed, either by going to a TD Canada Trust branch or by Interac Email Money Transfer

2) You must either pick up the tickets at my office (in Markham) during business hours, or be willing to receive them by mail once I get them.

3) You must take the tickets I get, which I assume will be in the first few rows of the floor, centre.

doh!

pre-sale via wilcotickets starts tomorrow at 10am, toronto and london. i'll have to do my best in the morning.

anyone know... will the wilcotickets pre-sale have decent seat choices, or similar to ticketmaster?

I'd like to know this too... and strangely, there is no link to buy tickets yet for these shows on the Wilco pre-sale, although there are links for other shows not yet on sale. :confused: