Jambands.ca

°∞oO Caution Jam Boat Cruise - June 3rd Oo∞°

\/\/illy

That's correct; it's almost time for the annual Caution Jam Boat Cruise on the bold and beautiful Georgian Queen in Penetanguishene, ON.

gqueen.index.jpg

The Georgian Queen (Click for larger picture.)

[blurb]

Caution Jam will play two 80 minute sets and are pleased to annouce that they will be joined this year by very special guest, Jeff Heisholt of the Burt Neilson Band on keyboards!

Cost: $20/person

Date: Saturday, June 3rd, 2006

Departing: End of Main Street Pier

Departure: 6:30pm [color:red](BE ON TIME; IT WILL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!)

Returning: 11:00pm

Tickets: Must reserve by e-mail to cautionjam@yahoo.com and picked up at the dock box-office JUST prior to Boarding.

[color:red]NOTE: There is a maximum of 200 tickets available and this cruise does sell out.

[/blurb]

There is BBQ food and cheap booze available for the entire cruise!

The cruise departs from the Historic Port of Penetanguishene, moving through time past Discovery Harbour, a reconstructed British naval base, the King's Wharf Theatre, and onto the waters of Georgian Bay.

2005cruiseroute.gif

Cruise Route (Click for larger picture.)

Overnight accomodations are available at:

Ojibwa Landing Campground

111 Robert Street

West Penetanguishene, ON

Canada L9M 2G2

Phone: +1 (705) 549-2531

The cost of camping is $10 per head. The campground is within easy walking distance from the pier where the boat departs from and returns to and everyone usually walks there and back together. Once back at the campground, acoustic campfire jams break out in several places and the expected debauchery ensues.

Anyone that has attended this event will attest to it's extreme level of entertainment and enjoyability. It really makes for a wonderful night in beautiful northern Ontario.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been meaning to make it out ot one of these since I met these guys. I guess playing it is my in.

5623159_2e5389ddac_m.jpg

Gavin Maguire will be in "the best seat in the house" this evening as well, behind the drums.

Looking forward to it!

The official line-up:

Mark Crissinger - Guitar/Vocals

Eric Fefferman - Guitar/Vocals

Les Garant - Bass/Vocals

Jeff Heisholt - Keyboards/Vocals

Gavin Maguire - Drums/Percussion

I'm looking forward to one magnificant evening of music, nature, dancing, drinking, and unbridled love.

time for me to finally make it to the Boat Cruise.

Well, if you've not been before; you're in for a real treat!

You can actually sit up on the top deck and watch the scenery go by while you listen to the band because they pump the sound through the PA to that deck even though the band plays on the main deck. It is so fuckin' sweet.

bc01d.jpg

Caution Jam Boat Cruise 2001: Upper Deck Mingling

my wife is due that day...do you think they have a birthing suite on the boat???? I havnt been in a few years but say Hi to the Fire Monkey for me.

It's been on my list for years to deliver a baby. I'm very excited about the prospect. I'm sure we could block off a suitable area for it. There's lots of water around to boil. ;) (Congratulations by the way!)

Finally back online,,, geese what a guff.. anywho lots of reservations comming in folks so dont um and haw to long the boat is the best party going..

the campground folks are very cool and so is the captain.. thats why this has been going on for the last 12 years....