Jambands.ca

Who wants a freebie to Black Crowes in Ottawa tonight?

bradm

As (some of) you may know, I won the pair of tickets to tonight's Black Crowes show in Ottawa. I had planned to give one of them to a friend, but he's had to back out at the last minute, so it's up for grabs.

The minor snag is that bouche still has the tickets, so you and he will have to make arrangements to meet up before the show. bouche had volunteered to do that with the original recipient, so this shouldn't be a problem.

First Ottawan to reply in this topic gets the ticket.

Aloha,

Brad

brad, if no-one else takes it by later on in the day i have a friend who could use it. but they're not a member on here so i think the people here should get first crack at it for sure. but if the ticket is going to be wasted i can get rid of it quickly for sure.

i think jay and kyla are thinking about going as well.... maybe you could ask them?

ad

No, I've actually got a ticket (I had bought one, then won the two; the other one from the pair I won has been allocated appropriately :)). I want to be able to get in on my own, to get set up in time in a good position.

Aloha,

Brad

Bradm is the MAN!

I would expect the crowes on for 8:30. Matt Mays only plays for about 1/2 according to reviews.

Dinghy, I will be going home after work and from there...I know we have to eat something quick and get a little buzz on ;)