Jambands.ca

Caution Jam in T.O. this weekend!!

M.G.C.

Actually, looks like Dee and myself will be attending at this point

Mrs. Paan...at a show?? This truly IS an event!

I'll be in Toronto all day on Saturday and would love to come out, but it's a friend's birthday so I might not be making the final call for the group. I'll do my best to try and sway the collective opinion though. My brother is a huge CJ fan as a matter of fact, and he's taking an all-day lifeguarding course from 8am to 10pm on Saturday AND Sunday...and he tells me he's going to the show for sure. Should be a good time.

Alright Kook... didn't know if you were going for sure, and see ya there too Afro.

Does anybody know if this place is close to where What the Thunder Said is having their CD release... I'd like to check out both shows.

Alright Kook... didn't know if you were going for sure, and see ya there too Afro.

Does anybody know if this place is close to where What the Thunder Said is having their CD release... I'd like to check out both shows.

What The Thunder Said is next weekend my man. You can truck down to the big smoke two weekends in a row!

Crowbar is a cool place, I played there with Red Zep in April. We loved the layout, comfortable and encourages people to move closer to the stage. They have three standing-level bar-type tables closer to the stage, and couches along one wall up to the stage. Think of a more comfortable, nicer, newer Rivoli without the ridiculous front bar. We liked it so much we booked our next headliner there, in July!

Still not sure about CJ on Sat night, but I'll do my best kooky.

Sweeeettt! I thought it was this weekend,and I didn't want to miss it...

Wow, Caution Jam Saturday, Levin on Tuesday, King Kahn on Friday and What the Thunder on Saturday...

My god there is alot of great stuff happening lately, and the summer is just start'n. BRING IT ON!

And Rev, get to Caution Jam if you can man!

QQKCHU