Jambands.ca

Last day to buy moe.down early bird tickets!

Basher

moe.down7 tickets are $80 until June 1st, then go up to $95. Once a "limited quantity" of $95 tickets are sold, the price goes up to $110, which will be the price at the gate.

By the way, if you order from TicketBastard instead of moe.ticketing, you will save $10 on a pair of tickets. TicketBastard does not charge anything to mail tickets to Canadians, while MusicToday gouges $15, forcing you to accept UPS.

My pair came to $179 US shipped. Dunno for sure if I will be going, but early bird tickets always seem easy to get rid of.

moe.down3 was my first festival ever and have been going back ever since.

can't believe its year 5 for me!

You started going when you where 10 years old?

Thanks folks - I'll be here all week.

haha there is nothing funnier than when someone acknowledge's their own joke...well there may be something funnier but its gotta be up there

actually,

what i meant was moe.down3 was my first moe. festival

i was actually born on dead tour back in 1984....it was a beautiful full moon natural birthing in the Spectrum's parking lot. the entire "family" was there to witness it.

i've been off and on dead/phish tour ever since with my parents selling home made yogurt and molly...

i've been rollin solo ever since moe.down3 , and have started my own "family"...