Jambands.ca

trey & mike & the duo??

ge-off

I didn't think that the announcement could have been any clearer.

TREY, MIKE AND THE DUO TO TOUR THIS SUMMER 05.03.06

For the first time, Trey and Mike are hitting the road together for over three weeks of dates, including a double bill with Phil Lesh & Friends for ten shows beginning June 28 in Raleigh, NC. Rounding out the band is The Duo -- Marco Benevento on keyboards and Joe Russo on drums. Though Mike has been performing with the Duo on and off for the past three years, the genesis of the group came together earlier this year when Trey asked Mike and the Duo to join him for a recording session at a Brooklyn studio. Suffice to say, the material rocks. In addition to the new songs, the group will also draw on each other's repertoire and beyond.

I didn't think that the announcement could have been any clearer.

TREY, MIKE AND THE DUO TO TOUR THIS SUMMER 05.03.06

For the first time, Trey and Mike are hitting the road together for over three weeks of dates, including a double bill with Phil Lesh & Friends for ten shows beginning June 28 in Raleigh, NC. Rounding out the band is The Duo -- Marco Benevento on keyboards and Joe Russo on drums. Though Mike has been performing with the Duo on and off for the past three years, the genesis of the group came together earlier this year when Trey asked Mike and the Duo to join him for a recording session at a Brooklyn studio. Suffice to say, the material rocks. In addition to the new songs, the group will also draw on each other's repertoire and beyond.

I saw the subject of the email from Phish Update, my computer changed it to 'Hippy Cash Grab' and then deleted it. The title isn't very clear at all, of course they're touring this summer, it's summer. Would have been clear if it was something like "TREY, MIKE AND THE DUO TO TOUR THIS SUMMER AND PERFORM WITH EACH OTHER."

AD

I think they rely on people to read more than the subject line.

lol

Oh for sure. I just tend not to read my mailing-list emails when the subject line doesn't interest me right away. Sometimes it seems every time Trey takes a shit I get a Phish Update.

AD