Jambands.ca

Pepper Jack's 5th Year Anniversary this Friday.

kc

and what a PARTY it was !!!

My first Doug Fever show...WHOA mind BLOWN ! I finally saw first hand what everyone was always ravin about ...simply brillant perfomer !!!

Nugroove/Acoustic Diesel Dog were an incredible treat aswell !!!

Forget the last bands name...but they definately had some cool and interesting sounds at times

Good to talk to everyone I had the pleasure of mingling with and great meeting more skanks as always putting a face to the name is always great :)

HUGE THANKS to Ken...as always you provide the best and most comfortable setting to party in...that food was killer ! thanks to everyone for a great night...here is to many more yrs at the PJC :D

Edited by Guest

agreed...

acoustic Diesel Dog!

Setlist was somthing like this....

01. When I Paint My Masterpiece (B.Dylan)

02. Glory of true love (J.Prine)

03. ?? (DD song)

04. Fearless (D.Gilmour)

05. Tennessee Stud (J.Driftwood)

06. Comes A Time (N.Young)

07. Other Side of Town (J.Prine)

08. Animator

09. Our Little Town (D.Feaver)**

** With Doug Feaver on vocals & harmonica

[edit to add]

transfered to cpu now....

Edited by Guest

Agreed. I had a great time last night. I was supposed to go home to bed early, but I just couldn't leave. Had to keep dancing.

Interesting mix of a crowd. I hope that a decent amount of proceeds were raised for the 'Living Rock'

The huge spread of food also hit the spot.

Thanks again Kenny, it was nice to see you hittin the bottle for a change!!

A highlight was also MarcO, Laurie, kc and myself having a long drawn out "i love you man, no, no, I love you" sort of departure at the end. Niice!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It was a fantastic night for sure. I don't really like throwing parties for myself, and usually dread such events. Being around for 5 years, you kind of have to. I really enjoyed that.

Having Feaver join Diesel Dog after years of try to get the two forces booked on the same night, was a highlight worth mentioning.

Ernie Thompson was the name of the last band. They were awesome.

GDSS rocked it, as per. The night would not have been complete if Rory haden't played Shakedown right after the Dog's set.

A lot of people missed Scott MacDonald's set, which was too bad. That kid's got a good thing going. He's based in Fredricton now. Fans of Xavier Rudd should definately check him out.

This ain' t the oscars, so I won't start going down the list of people to thank and mention how nice it was to see. I can't say enough how much that night had exceeded my expectations.

Sorry, I didn't get the schedule up for y'all, I just got too swamped with prep for this crazy weekend we're in the middle of.(JFJO tonight!)

Thanks again to anyone and everyone who has brought the good vibes and good party to PJ's.

Good times on Friday.

My second NeuGroove experience. Good stuff... they've improved already.

Really enjoyed that there was a good contingent for the Ernie Thompson experience. Sax player from Flattstreet was in that band. Bringing the wiggy jazzy groovy free improv absurd yet accessible they were.

Good job Kenny hope JFJO went well.

Deeps