Jambands.ca

::ACOUSTICATS:: w/ Harvard Mouse - CASBAH - Saturday, June 10th

Drawbar

Howdy,

Just to let you know Todd, Chris, Adam and myself along with Ricky Neu on percussion will be jamming out some acoustic goodness on Saturday night. Harvard Mouse will be opening. So come on down and swill a few pints.

See you at the show.

Josh

Edited by Guest

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, Harvard Mouse is opening, which makes this evening extra sweet!!!

Good tunes, and great friends. Bring on the shakers!!

I've just come off of two academic conferences in a row, so I am very much looking forward to blowing off some steam and engaging in some debauchery to help counteract the brainpower that was expended over the last few days. Time to get stupid...

Time to get stupid...

I think you mean stoopid, smarty-pants! :P All that expensive learnin' and they didn't teach you to spell, tsk, tsk.

but sadly, edger, I won't be making the trek. A pity, 'cause I was looking forward to more time with you and other Hammertown folks with my voice back to full strength!!

Leanne...you got the belligerence-quotient covered in my absence???

please take care of Dave y'all....meaning put him in the recovery position once he passes out!

cheers to the good times I know I'm gonna be sad to miss!!!!

Sweeeeeettt!!!

Harvard Mouse plans to get things cookin' with a nice blend of originals, covers, and jams.

Hey Josh, if you are into it and are there early enough, we'd love to have you playin' some keys with us.

And a post by Leanner Banner ... it must mean that it's going to be an extra-special night! :)

Peace, Mark

Awww, that's too bad that you're not able to make it down CJ. I was definitely looking forward to shakin it on down with ya... Well there's always Lose Yer Shoes...

You will be missed, but we will do our best to make you proud!!!

That you are Gregory, that you are. Sorry that I missed you birthday celebratory shennanigans. I owe you a brew. Stil coming this Saturday? Lookin forward to seeing you, and Jules as well. I can't believe she's back already. Time flies. Do you think Bren will make it out?

What a great night!!

Thanks Willy for the awesome hospitality. Nothing like a pre jam, opener jam, and closer jam. The only thing that was missing was the after party jam. However, I think everyone was in auto cruise by that point!!

We'll definitely have to do it all again soon!

Great bunch of folks out last night. I like the merging of the cat and mouse crew. A few familiar faces from the old La Luna days out last night as well. That was a treat!

Thanks again everyone for all the good vibes!

Cheers!