Jambands.ca

::ACOUSTICATS:: w/ Harvard Mouse - CASBAH - Saturday, June 10th

Drawbar

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great night!!

Thanks Willy for the awesome hospitality. Nothing like a pre jam, opener jam, and closer jam. The only thing that was missing was the after party jam. However, I think everyone was in auto cruise by that point!!

We'll definitely have to do it all again soon!

Great bunch of folks out last night. I like the merging of the cat and mouse crew. A few familiar faces from the old La Luna days out last night as well. That was a treat!

Thanks again everyone for all the good vibes!

Cheers!

Ditto on all of the above! :) !

Did somebody say bl@u$rrr^&y!!!

I *think* the Harvard Mouse set may have gone something like:

Quinn the Eskimo

Back on the Train > Love is Like Water > Back on the Train

Keeps Us Alive

Scarlet Begonias

Safe and Sound

Remedy

China Cat > Hey Pocky Way

But remember ... bl@u$rrr^&y applies to any set list recollection!!!

I do remember the last song of the night played by the Acousticats ... Brokedown Palace ... I remeber talking with Leanne and sharing visions of another sweet upcoming summer night in July at Darien Lake as they played it.

Wi!!y and Leanne, you are the absolutely positively bestest party hosts imaginable ... WOW! Hopefully Joni won't be offended if she reads this! ;):);):)

Peace, Mark

wow. that was great...thank you fat cats for sharing the stage with us, and particularly josh for some fine funky keyboards. what a great time! willy and leanne are indeed the hamilton hosts...thank you for an awesome post casbah evening > morning (~):)

and mark, no worries about joni, even she couldn't say enough nice things about willy and leanne's care and feeding of mice :)

The Fat Cats setlist I've got so far is:

02. Master's Hand

06. Dark Hollow (Bill Browning)*

07. Brown-Eyed Women (Robert Hunter/Jerry Garcia)*

08. Harder They Come (Jimmy Cliff)*

09. Rocky Raccoon (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)*

10. *

11. Bird Song (Robert Hunter/Jerry Garcia)*

12. Not Fade Away (Buddy Holly/Norman Petty)*

13. Brokedown Palace (Jerry Garcia/Robert Hunter)*

wow. that was great...thank you fat cats for sharing the stage with us, and particularly josh for some fine funky keyboards. what a great time! willy and leanne are indeed the hamilton hosts...thank you for an awesome post casbah evening > morning (~):)

The musical high from yesterday kept me on the ball through the drive back to Ottawa (where I can now safely collapse); I felt spoiled by the richness of all that music my ears took in through the day and the night. And thank you so much, too, Willy and Leanne, for being such amazing hosts :) . Yours is an awfully hard place to leave.

Since when does Alabama Man miss Fat Cats shows?

Good question. Although, not easily answered, I'll try...

Saturday night I was in the middle of someone and completley lost track of time, after which we apparently proceeded to consume dark rum, lots of it, which pretty much leads me to here...its currently 9:31 am, when I awoke an hour ago, I thought it was sunday 8:30 pm. I'm seriously confused.

The final version of the setlist is:

01. Comes Around

02. Master's Hand

03. Down Again

04. Absolute Route

05. Climb

06. Dark Hollow (Bill Browning)*

07. Brown-Eyed Women (Robert Hunter/Jerry Garcia)*

08. Harder They Come (Jimmy Cliff)*

09. Rocky Raccoon (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)*

10. Rotan*

11. Bird Song (Robert Hunter/Jerry Garcia)*

12. Not Fade Away (Buddy Holly/Norman Petty)*

13. Brokedown Palace (Jerry Garcia/Robert Hunter)*

* Mark Crissinger joined the band on Guitar/Vocals

Nice to hear that you made it back safely Doc. I was certainly not jealous of your trek yesterday morning...

Looking forward to Lose Yer Shoes!! (And CJ you better be there with bells on!)

you can take this guarantee to the bank, egder: I'll be there with bells to SHARE!!!!

thanks to all who contributed to sending my man-flesh (oooh, that sounds SOOOO utilitarian...I really DO love him for his mind and creative output in addition to his other talents) home with such a grin on his face, and spring in his step and a __________ in his pants!!!!:P:P:P :blush:

Given that I ate that guacamole and lived and carried that bag home, I suppose I ought to be interested, but so far no interesting or dispiriting fungi have grown on any part of my body. Do tell for conspicuous signs. I hope you've at least colour- coordinated your microorganisms this time around (that dull generic poo-green last time really fell short of any international standard).

hey eveyone involved on that night. i lost my conga somewhere in the shuffle of after party. maybe it's at your house willy? or did someone pick it up from the bar when they packed up. josh... maybe you loaded it up with your stuff? let me know please.

ricky neu