Jambands.ca

Vegoose 2006 a GO - Basher's mailing list and hotel details inside!

Basher

Me too, but I am going regardless of who is on the bill. Too bad Halloween is on a Tuesday this year, means the trip will now be 5 nights long.

Arrive in Vegas October 27, depart November 1.

Make you plans people. I will be accepting names for hotel reservations shortly. Rooms will be available at $170 $155.33 US a person for ALL 5 nights at Paris, as long as there are 4 people in each room. Best rate available at the moment from the Paris website would be $505 per person for the same arrangement.

Expects views like this...

parisview.JPG

BTW, that price on the hotel is not 100% guaranteed until I speak to my contact tomorrow - this announcement came out right after they closed.

The first night of the room is charged as a deposit, but it 100% refundable if the room is cancelled at least 48hrs before arrival.

Well, looks like my prices are even BETTER than last year.

Rooms at Paris will be an average of $114 plus tax ($124.25 tax in) per night for the 5 night run. If you want to save a couple bucks, rooms at Bally's will be an average of $98 per night ($106.82 tax in).

If you put 4 in a room that means it will cost each person $155.33 at Paris or $141.70 at Bally's. That is in US funds and TOTAL per person for the whole stay.

Detroit hosts today's Vegoose Flight deal of the day.

Spirit Airlines has the following deal:

Date Flight Time Cabin Approx. Miles

10/27/2006 NK711 Detroit (DTW) to Las Vegas (LAS) 8:35 PM-10:00 PM Economy 1744

11/01/2006 NK901 Las Vegas (LAS) to Detroit (DTW) 11:40 AM-6:45 PM Economy 1744

TOTAL PRICE IS $186.60 US per person!!!

There is another option on the departing flight - leaving at 9:15am on October 27th. Great option if you don't want to miss the night show action on Friday. Same price!

YOU WILL NOT find a cheaper flight than this one!

I think you might be able to find cheaper flights if you buy the tickets 4-6 weeks before the departure date. At least that's when i've heard is the best time period to purchase tickets.

My mom goes to vegas 3 or 4 times a year, so I'll ask her if she knows where to get a good deal from, too.