Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo Webcast Schedule

Guest Low Roller

hidownload

look it up in google, it's free for 30 days.

You just have to open up the webcast, click on the video and choose properties then copy the URL into hidownload and tell it to go.

NOTE: If you do this, remember to go into the options under Stream Media and change the default speed to yours (it defaults to 33.6kbps which isn't cool).

The more people that record, the more chance we get good copies of each show.

DISCLAIMER: Copyright is being infringed here.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller
Nothing, it's set up at a friends house and they're watching the show and checking the recorder every once in a while.

I just called and they said that they missed some of moe. (like 10 minutes) but the recording never stopped. I've also been recording it here at work with all the power of algonquin college's servers so hopefully the rest of the night goes off without a hitch (I haven't watched this one but I have been watching the kbs on the recorder and it hasn't cut out so it might be all good).

You recorded My Morning Jacket? Please tell me you recorded My Morning Jacket?!!

You recorded My Morning Jacket? Please tell me you recorded My Morning Jacket?!!

Sorry dude, there were a bunch of problems yesterday with bandwidth. Every time I set it to run it would time out after about 20 minutes (or it would record that long but then loose signal for too long and quit) so I didn't get much of yesterday (had to go out to watch the hockey game so didn't notice when it went down). That's why someone is watching it all day today so that it can be restarted if it stops recording (which it hasn't yet, cross the fingers).

Edited by Guest

this awesome Bela shit is just bouncing off of what moe. started the night out with. I can't believe what's lined up from here on in.

I'm also glad we have a PVR. Any new stuff is being recorded. I wish that Bonnaroo actually did a TV thing over cable. Pay Per View or something.

Damn BELA IS INCREDIBLE!